Friday, September 2, 2011

A Tree Grown with Love

I love making any type of craft that uses the boys hand/foot prints. I know that some time in the near future I'm going to look back on them and remember just how little they were!


I bought a cheap canvas from the discount shop and traced Master 3's arm/hand that will represent the tree. 



Make sure you spread out their little fingers to make the branches stretch out.












Master 3 then painted the inside of his arm brown to represent the trunk.




Choose four different colours to paint  the hand before applying it directly to the canvas. Get your little one to stretch out their little fingers as much as possible so they look like branches.





I got each of the boy's to do two hand prints each for the tree. Here is the finished product, a tree grown with lots of love.


2 comments: